Tour Dates: 12th Oct – 19th Oct 2018 (5 Days + Travel)
Just 5 life transforming days in North India
The JUST5 trip is a practical leadership training and mentoring intensive abroad with John Sikkema. Come on an adventure that engages your senses and takes your dreams to a new level.
By joining a select group of executive leaders, be prepared for an action packed itinerary and a life changing experience. Only one or two trips run each year. View first hand philanthropic initiatives where villages and communities are being transformed and thousands of social workers and community leaders are being trained and empowered. Visit schools and children’s homes, as well as tailoring centres that have been set up for women to help break the poverty cycle.
“I invite you to join me for JUST5, a trip that is sure to change your life!
You will meet and be inspired by amazing people doing extraordinary things.”
– John Sikkema
Executive Chairman, Halftime Australia
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us or click the tabs below.
What to expect from the JUST5 adventure
- Leadership coaching sessions designed to help you transition from success to significance (see details below)
- An opportunity to build meaningful relationships with other business and community leaders who are on the same journey
- Gain greater clarity around who you are and your life’s purpose
- Experience authentic Indian culture in a way that is up close and personal
- Participate in the community transformation work of Empart (formerly known as Compassion for India)
- Learn about the social and economic impact of Christianity and other major religions of the world
- Be exposed to philanthropic opportunities that will challenge your inner being and the way you look at life and
- Visit the unforgettable Taj Mahal and other tourist attractions.
LEADERSHIP COACHING SESSIONS:
- Igniting Your Dreams for Your 2nd Half
- World Religions and their Economic Impact
- Your Leadership Footprint
- Legacy Opportunities
The tour starts the evening of Friday the 19th of October, 2018 in Delhi, and finishes lunch time on Thursday the 25th of October in Delhi.
Note: $500 couple discount for spouce
25% deposit payable by 01/04/18 to secure a place
Full amount payable by 15th August
Fees include: Fees cover all accommodation, food, extensive internal travel, entrances into tourist attractions, an Indian tour guide, an Australian tour leader and a Halftime experienced coach. Other than domestic flights in India, airfares to and from Australia are NOT included in the JUST5 fee. We do offer guidance for suitable flights as well as other pre-trip advice.
For full payment details, contact the office and we will send you the Fees and Payment Schedule. *Members are those who have participated in a Halftime Australia program such as the Executive Roundtable, DREAM2GETHER, JUST5 or Coaching, or have attended The Halftime Institute in Dallas.
To join the trip you need to register and complete a brief application form. Applications close 15th August 2018. However, numbers are limited, so we advise that you complete the form via the below “register” link as soon as possible.
Please note that this is an invitation-only event, which means once applications have been reviewed and a phone interview conducted, Halftime Australia will assess and formerly invite successful applicants to join the trip.
To ensure you don’t miss out register your interest in the next JUST5 by 1st July 2018
“It was a superb homecoming for me. My husband’s constant refrain was ‘I don’t know who you are…’ meaning, I guess that I have changed significantly. It was impossible to convey even a tenth of what had happened in that short time-frame.” – Mel Flynn Project Management, TAS
“I didn’t know why I was on the trip but it all makes sense now. Have I been stretched? YES! Have I gone beyond the boundaries I normally set for myself? YES! Have I done things I thought I would never do in my entire life? You Betcha!”
– J.Crompton, QLD
“Looking back, there are certain landmarks in your life and Just5 was one of those major landmarks.” – Peter Sypkes