Life and Business Vision Sessions
At Halftime Australia we believe that each of us holds within us a unique God given talent. However, we live with a lot of ‘noise’, and one could say an over-supply of information (which on its own can be very useful) makes getting clarity on our purpose and a clear plan for our lives more complex than ever. From a business perspective, we live in a global marketplace with enormous opportunities, but equally more challenges than ever before. Halftime have a select number of specialist coaches who are well equipped to help you. Our coaching packages are listed below:
LIFE VISION SESSION
In this one-hour session we will work with you to help you unpack and discover your unique life purpose and calling by –
- Understanding your individual context. We are all unique with our own individual DNA and purpose. Leverage insights from your journey and achievements, and the hopes and aspirations you have for the future. With specific questions designed to help you self-reflect and become more self- aware.
- Helping to provide clarity around your passion and life vision. We look at your skills, experience, values, and specifically your beliefs and faith, to help you start the process of discovering your unique calling and purpose that ultimately will produce a lasting legacy.
- Plan a way forward. Once you have clarity on your life purpose and calling, the obvious next step is to develop an action plan that focuses on the changes you need to make to get you started.
BUSINESS VISION SESSION
In this one-hour session we will work with you to help you to develop a vision around building a ‘Business on Purpose’, or career aligned with ‘Your Life Purpose’ –
- Gaining an overview of your business or career. By going through a series of questions to identify your passion, values, beliefs and unfulfilled dreams. Importantly where you are at now and where you would like to be in 3-5 years?
- Brainstorming what a clear vision and purpose could look like? Being able to articulate this will propel you and your business forward with greater clarity and strategic intent.
- Developing a roadmap. Creating a strategy and plan on what you need to do to pursue building a Business on Purpose