Tour Dates: 11th – 18th March 2020 (5 Days + Travel)
JUST5 life transforming days in North India
The JUST5 trip is a practical leadership training and mentoring intensive abroad with Halftime Global. Come on an adventure that engages your senses and takes your dreams to a new level.
By joining a select group of executive leaders from around the world, be prepared for an action-packed itinerary and a life-changing experience. Halftime runs one invitation-only trip per year. View first-hand philanthropic initiatives where villages and communities are being transformed and thousands of social workers and community leaders are being trained and empowered. Visit schools and children’s homes, as well as tailoring centres that have been set up for women to help break the poverty cycle.
“We invite you to join us for JUST5, a trip that is sure to change your life!
You will meet like-minded leaders from around the world and be inspired by amazing people doing extraordinary things to overcome incredible odds and challenges to transform their communities and world.”
– John Sikkema
Executive Chairman, Halftime Australia
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us or click the tabs below.
What to expect from the JUST5 adventure
- Leadership coaching sessions designed to help you transition from success to significance (see details below)
- An opportunity to build meaningful relationships with other business and community leaders who are on the same journey
- Gain greater clarity around who you are and your life’s purpose
- Experience authentic Indian culture in a way that is up close and personal
- Participate in the community transformation work of Empart (formerly known as Compassion for India)
- Learn about the social and economic impact of Christianity and other major religions of the world
- Be exposed to philanthropic opportunities that will challenge your inner being and the way you look at life and
- Visit the unforgettable Taj Mahal, Ganges River and other tourist attractions
LEADERSHIP COACHING SESSIONS:
- Igniting Your Dreams for Your 2nd Half
- World Religions and their Economic Impact
- Your Leadership Footprint
- Legacy Opportunities
The tour starts on the 11th of March 2020 in Delhi, and finishes the 18th of March 2020 in Delhi.
(The 2020 itinerary will be finalised and published in November 2019)
Applications close 30th November 2019
AUD$1,250 deposit payable by 30th November 2019 to secure your place
Full amount payable by 15th January 2020
Note: AUD$300 couples discount is applicable
Alumni* qualify for 5% discount
Fees include: Fees cover 6 nights accommodation, breakfast, extensive internal travel, entrances into tourist attractions, an Indian tour guide, an experienced Halftime Global tour leader and a Halftime accredited Coach, and domestic flights. Airfares to and from your home country are NOT included in the JUST5 fee. Please note that lunch, dinner and tourist events are also NOT included. We do offer guidance for suitable flights as well as other pre-trip advice.
For full payment details, please contact the office and we will send you the Fees and Payment Schedule.
*Alumni are those who have participated in a Halftime Australia / Global program such as the Executive Roundtable, DREAM2GETHER, JUST5 or Coaching, or have attended The Halftime Institute in Dallas.
Registration for our March 2020 Just5 trip closes 30th November 2019.
– J.Crompton, QLD