Tour 5 Days + Travel
Due to COVID-19, Just5 is currently postponed indefinitely. Register your interest to get notified when Just5 resumes.
JUST5 life transforming days in India
The JUST5 trip is a practical leadership training and mentoring intensive abroad with Halftime Global. Come on an adventure that engages your senses and takes your dreams to a new level.
By joining a select group of executive leaders from around the world, be prepared for an action-packed itinerary and a life-changing experience. Halftime runs one invitation-only trip per year. View first-hand philanthropic initiatives where villages and communities are being transformed and thousands of social workers and community leaders are being trained and empowered. Visit schools and children’s homes, as well as tailoring centres that have been set up for women to help break the poverty cycle.
“We invite you to join us for JUST5, a trip that is sure to change your life!
You will meet like-minded leaders from around the world and be inspired by amazing people doing extraordinary things to overcome incredible odds and challenges to transform their communities and world.”
– John Sikkema
Executive Chairman, Halftime Australia
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us or click the tabs below.
What to expect from the JUST5 adventure
- Leadership coaching sessions designed to help you transition from success to significance (see details below)
- An opportunity to build meaningful relationships with other business and community leaders who are on the same journey
- Gain greater clarity around who you are and your life’s purpose
- Experience authentic Indian culture in a way that is up close and personal
- Participate in the community transformation work of Empart (formerly known as Compassion for India)
- Learn about the social and economic impact of Christianity and other major religions of the world
- Be exposed to philanthropic opportunities that will challenge your inner being and the way you look at life and
- Coaching sessions with Andrew Russell, John Sikkema and a special world class speaker
- Visit famous Indian landmarks such as The Taj Mahal and The Ganges
- Meet workers who are laying down their lives to help others
LEADERSHIP COACHING SESSIONS:
- Igniting Your Dreams for Your 2nd Half
- World Religions and their Economic Impact
- Your Leadership Footprint
- Legacy Opportunities
The tour starts and ends in October 2020 in Delhi, India.
Please contact the Head Office for further itinerary details.
Simply click the link below and fill in the form to register your interest. Once you register, we will contact you within 48 hours. To ensure you don’t miss out, register your interest today!
– J.Crompton, QLD